Jennifer Luis Solid Shampoo Bars
LUXURIOUS, SALON QUALITY, CRUELTY-FREE SHAMPOO IN-A-BAR
At last, sustainable haircare doesn't mean a compromise on quality or results! Jennifer Luis solid shampoo bars are vegan and made of the finest ingredients perfect for those looking to switch from the bottle to a bar yet desire beautiful hair.
Scientifically developed in Sweden, the Jennifer Luis solid shampoo bar collection is paraben and sulphate free so hair won't be stripped of its natural oils leaving it healthy and luscious, whilst nourishing babassu, hemp and vitamin E nourish and strenghten hair and look after the scalp.
Jennifer Luis Solid Shampoo Bars will-
• Protect coloured hair and maintain the colour
• Give your hair body and bounce
• Work with yours hair's PH to promote hair's natural health
• Contains only the best ingredients
Jennifer Luis Solid Shampoo Bars do not:
• Contain plastic or rely on plastic packing.
• Use palm-oil of any kind.
• Contain parabens as they disrupt hormone production.
• Contain sulphates which strip natural oils from the scalp and hair.
• Rely on water content to misrepresent volume of product. Regular bottled shampoo contain up to 80% water
'I don't think quality has to suffer for us to make an environmentally kind choice'
JENNIFER NAJAFI - FOUNDER & CEO
The shampoo bar smelt amazing and definitely left my hair feeling thicker!
I loved how easy it was to use, easy to lather and then apply and get a lather in my hair. Loved the way my hair felt light and bouncy, full of volume for the whole day and even next day . Loved the smell too!
This is such a fab product, easy to use and also great for sustainability and the environment - win win
I am so happy to have found this shampoo bar! It fulfils my environmental requirements and has also given me the best hair condition I have had in years! I can highly recommend it to anybody and I shall continue to use.
Clean smell, easy to rinse thoroughly, and left hair feeling light and 'swishy,
It was my first time using a shampoo bar and I loved it! It was so easy to use, it lathered up really quick so I felt I didn't have to over do it, and there was no plastic packaging. Win, win, win.