- using one of our products – paid for by someone else
- entering a competition
- contacting our customer service
- making an enquiry on our website
- generally enquiring about our company or products
- starting but not completing an order
When you visit this website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse this Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. This is information that is automatically-collected.
We use "Cookies" on this site, “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
We use information that we collect generally to carry out orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
We also use Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud , and to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Personal Information is shared with third parties to help us use your Personal Information. For example, we use
- Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
If we are legally required to share your personal information, we will tell you in advance, unless we are legally forbidden.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information. You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to apply this right, please contact us.